Venture Church is seeking summer interns to participate in a 12-week program from May 20th-August 10th, 2023. Interns will have the opportunity to develop leadership skills, gain valuable experience in various ministry departments, and contribute to the mission of the Venture Church.
- Participate in rotations through different departments within Venture Church (including Kids, Youth, Worship, Operations, and Next Steps) to gain exposure to different areas of ministry and learn from experienced staff members.
- Use the Youth Ministry department as a “sandbox” to implement new ideas and apply learnings from other departments, under the guidance of a mentor.
- Contribute to ongoing projects and programs within each department, bringing fresh perspective and new ideas to the team.
- Work with a mentor to develop a project or program that will benefit the department to which they are assigned and contribute to the overall mission of Venture Church.
- Attend camps as a volunteer leader (Indian Hills Kids Camp, Hume High School Summer Camp, Forest Home Junior High Summer Camp, and Voyage Summer Day Camp).
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of Venture Church, and actively seek out opportunities to develop skills and contribute to the growth and success of the church.
- Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Have completed at least 1 year of college or equivalent experience.
- Availability for and commitment to the entirety of the program (including approximately 20 hours during day M-W, 1-2 nights each week, Sundays).
- Passion for serving the Lord and developing leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Active involvement in a local church or ministry.
- This is a paid 12-week internship with an hourly wage of $16.50.
- Housing may be requested but is not guaranteed with the position.
At the end of the program, we will provide interns with an evaluation of their performance and contribution. It is our hope to provide support and guidance in finding future opportunities that will align with our interns’ passions, skills, and heart for ministry.
Apply today at the link below.