Venture Church is seeking four summer interns to participate in a 12-week program from May 20th-August 13th, 2024. Interns will have the opportunity to develop leadership skills, gain valuable experience in various ministry departments, and contribute to the mission of Venture Church.
- Participate in rotations through departments within Venture Church (including Youth, Kids, Worship, Operations, and Next Steps) to gain exposure to different areas of ministry and learn from experienced staff members.
- Use the Youth Ministry department as a “sandbox” to implement new ideas and apply knowledge from other departments, under the guidance of a mentor.
- Contribute to on going projects and programs within each department, bringing new perspective and ideas to the team.
- Work with a mentor to develop a project or program that will benefit the assigned department and contribute to the overall mission of Venture Church.
- Attend camps as a volunteer leader (Indian Hills Kids Camp, Hume Lake High School Summer Camp, Forest Home Junior High Summer Camp, and Voyage Summer Day Camp).
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of Venture Church, and actively seek out opportunities to develop skills and contribute to the growth and success of Venture Church.
- Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Have completed at least 1 year of college or equivalent experience.
- Availability for and commitment to the entirety of the program (including approximately 30 hours during day M-W, 1-2 nights each week, Sundays, and camps).
- Passion for serving the Lord and developing leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Active involvement in a local church or ministry.
- This is a paid 12-week internship with an hourly wage of $17.
At the end of the internship, each intern is provided with a performance evaluation with feedback on strengths, areas to improve, and a summary of the contribution made. It is also our hope to provide support and guidance in finding future opportunities that will align with each intern’s passions, skills, and heart for ministry.
Apply today at the link below.