Venture Church Encinitas is a faith community full of imperfect people that are dedicated to helping people find and follow Jesus. Our Sunday morning in-person gatherings at 8am, 9:15am, and 10:45am are designed to be relaxed, comfortable, inspiring, and fun. Come hang out with us on a Sunday where the atmosphere is casual, but the pursuit of a loving God is serious.
Some Tips For Your First Sunday:
- No need to dress up! We are excited to have you with us, so come as you are.
- Have kids? Show up a few minutes early to check-in at KidVenture for nursery through 5th grade (in the Main Lobby). KidVenture available at all gatherings.
- If you’re in 6th-8th grade check-in at the Student Center when you arrive for our 9:15am or 10:45am gathering.
- If you have any questions, be sure to stop by our Info Desk or find a greeter with an “Ask Me” badge.
- Skip the Starbucks line, and grab some coffee or kombucha at Venture Coffee.
- Want to enjoy the outdoors, join us on our coffee shop patio.
- Our gatherings are geared to be engaging and enjoyable for High School students.
- Enjoy the message and hang out for a while afterwards: Venture Church Encinitas would love to meet you!
- Drop off your connection card at the Info booth and trade it for a Venture camping mug and a free coffee card!
- Download and explore our app. Click here.