Venture Church Encinitas is a faith community full of imperfect people that are dedicated to helping people find and follow Jesus. Our Sunday morning in-person gatherings are designed to be relaxed, comfortable, inspiring, and fun. Come hang out with us on a Sunday where the atmosphere is casual, but the pursuit of a loving God is serious.
Some Tips For Your First Sunday:
- No need to dress up! We are excited to have you with us, so come as you are.
- Have kids? Show up a few minutes early to check-in at KidVenture for nursery through 5th grade (in the Student Center).
- 6th-8th Grade will be dismissed after worship and will meet you outside following the gathering.
- If you have any questions, be sure to stop by our Info Desk or find a greeter with an “Ask Me” badge.
- Skip the Starbucks line, and grab some coffee or kombucha at Venture Coffee.
- Our gatherings are geared to be engaging and enjoyable for High School students.
- Enjoy the message and hang out for a while afterwards: Venture Church Encinitas would love to meet you!
- Drop off your connection card at the Info booth and trade it for a Venture camping mug!
- Download and explore our app. Click here.