Leadership Pipeline: We have a big value for developing and raising up
leaders. Jesus told us to “go and make disciples” and we love finding people
with the heart to serve/lead like Jesus! Whether it’s worship leading, music
directing, or overseeing responsibilities on the team like connecting our
team in community, there are lots of opportunities to grow and lead here in
the Venture Worship Community!
• Frequency: People serve anywhere from most weeks in a month, to once a
month. We can make a note of your unique needs, so please let us know how
frequently you’d like to serve with us.
• Sunday Time Commitment: The average time commitment for Sundays is 4
& 1/2 hours, from 7:30a-12p. Because of this, we include drinks and snacks
to support our amazing team.
• Labor: While we are gathering outside, we have a more setup and teardown
than usual. We have team members who li” the heavy items, so most setup is
simply plugging in cables and we will help with any training.
• Song schedule: We’ve recently shi”ed our culture forward, to have worship
songs confirmed and ready to practice about two weeks in advance.
• Age Requirement: Most positions on our team don’t currently have an age
requirement. Please see the “heart and commitments” section to think
through your child’s maturity. We value raising up students to serve the Lord
and love having them on the team!